About Dental Technologies
Board-certified dentist, Dr. Todd McCracken and the entire team at Laser Smile Studios in Denton, TX places great emphasis on the importance of utilizing state-of-the-art dental technology at our practice. Modern advances to dental technology allow our staff to provide detailed, thorough care without the guess work and assumptions that may have been present in prior times. Our practice’s technologies help us to discover oral cancer, aid us in the early detection of cavities, whiten teeth and reduce discomfort. In addition, our use of high-tech dental tools aide us in providing our patients with a top-notch, professional experience each time they visit our facility.
"Excellent visit as usual. - Excellent visit as usual."- T.H. / SmileReminder / Nov 21, 2018
"I love my dentist and his team. I use to dread it for about 40 years. Now its's like visiting friends..."- C.E. / Google / Nov 06, 2018
"Great team of professionals. I highly recommend... - Great team of professionals. I highly recommend them for your dental care and maintenance."- W.W. / SmileReminder / Nov 02, 2018
"I think this young man is more concerned about taking care of his patients problems than he is about money."- B.G. / SmileReminder / Oct 28, 2018
"did leave a five star review last survey - did leave a five star review last survey"- D.U. / SmileReminder / Oct 26, 2018
Our practice includes a variety of dental technologies. The most popular among them are:
- Veloscope – A handheld oral scope which uses illuminative technology to help our team discover early signs or oral cancer.
- CariVu – An innovative diagnostic tool, Carivu helps to detect cavities in their early stages, much sooner than traditional X-rays.
- Digital X-rays – This technology allows us to reduce the amount of time and exposure necessary to produce conclusive dental X-rays.
- Intraoral Cameras – These allow us to view real-time images of patients’ mouths and simultaneously share and discuss with them.
- Microabrasion - A solution for stained teeth, using hydrochloric acid and pumice to gently remove the discolored tooth enamel.
- DentalVibe – Uses direct vibration to reduce the pain and anxiety that is commonly associated with dental injections.
What to Expect
At Laser Smile Studio, we believe that any technology which may allow us to remain minimally invasive should be prioritized. For this reason, the above mentioned dental technologies are the preferred tools in our practice. These diagnostic and treatment tools and technologies align with our desire to provide quality dental care to Denton, TX and the surrounding communities in a minimally painful, reduced invasion manner. Dr. McCracken feels that whenever it is applicable, the more homeopathic dentistry option should be chosen. Our extensive collection of dental technologies, help us to make that happen. Patients at our facility can expect for us to choose the least invasive option, each time a treatment is recommended.
Plan Your Procedure
Schedule Your Consultation
Dr. McCracken and our talented dental team remain dedicated to providing quality dental care and prioritizing homeopathic, high-tech solutions to rare and common dental issues. The goal of our facility is always to take into account the overall health and wellbeing of our patients before recommending or carrying out a procedure. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of advanced technology and its application in dental health care, we invite you to contact our office today. We look forward to meeting you, assessing your needs, and providing you with outstanding oral health care.