About Dental Technologies
Board-certified dentist, Dr. Todd McCracken and the entire team at Laser Smile Studios in Denton, TX places great emphasis on the importance of utilizing state-of-the-art dental technology at our practice. Modern advances to dental technology allow our staff to provide detailed, thorough care without the guess work and assumptions that may have been present in prior times. Our practice’s technologies help us to discover oral cancer, aid us in the early detection of cavities, whiten teeth and reduce discomfort. In addition, our use of high-tech dental tools aide us in providing our patients with a top-notch, professional experience each time they visit our facility.
"I love Dr. McCracken and his team. They are highly skilled, effecient and personable. I would recommend them to anyone."- C.E. / Yelp / Aug 06, 2018
"Great service, nice atmosphere, they are good p... - Great service, nice atmosphere, they are good people."- P.L. / SmileReminder / Aug 04, 2018
"Always a great experience and I trust the staff... - Always a great experience and I trust the staff to take care of my dental needs."- W.B. / SmileReminder / Aug 02, 2018
"it was a wonderful experience - it was a wonderful experience"- L.K. / SmileReminder / Aug 01, 2018
"Linda Mangun - I enjoyed the personal, professional, yet fun attention everyone gave me. I was verypleased with how you handled my case. Thanks."- L.M. / SmileReminder / Jul 20, 2018
Our practice includes a variety of dental technologies. The most popular among them are:
- Veloscope – A handheld oral scope which uses illuminative technology to help our team discover early signs or oral cancer.
- CariVu – An innovative diagnostic tool, Carivu helps to detect cavities in their early stages, much sooner than traditional X-rays.
- Digital X-rays – This technology allows us to reduce the amount of time and exposure necessary to produce conclusive dental X-rays.
- Intraoral Cameras – These allow us to view real-time images of patients’ mouths and simultaneously share and discuss with them.
- Microabrasion - A solution for stained teeth, using hydrochloric acid and pumice to gently remove the discolored tooth enamel.
- DentalVibe – Uses direct vibration to reduce the pain and anxiety that is commonly associated with dental injections.
What to Expect
At Laser Smile Studio, we believe that any technology which may allow us to remain minimally invasive should be prioritized. For this reason, the above mentioned dental technologies are the preferred tools in our practice. These diagnostic and treatment tools and technologies align with our desire to provide quality dental care to Denton, TX and the surrounding communities in a minimally painful, reduced invasion manner. Dr. McCracken feels that whenever it is applicable, the more homeopathic dentistry option should be chosen. Our extensive collection of dental technologies, help us to make that happen. Patients at our facility can expect for us to choose the least invasive option, each time a treatment is recommended.
Plan Your Procedure
Schedule Your Consultation
Dr. McCracken and our talented dental team remain dedicated to providing quality dental care and prioritizing homeopathic, high-tech solutions to rare and common dental issues. The goal of our facility is always to take into account the overall health and wellbeing of our patients before recommending or carrying out a procedure. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of advanced technology and its application in dental health care, we invite you to contact our office today. We look forward to meeting you, assessing your needs, and providing you with outstanding oral health care.